Thursday, March 21, 2013

Words Hurt.

"Nobody is perfect." Then why are there people who judge others? A lot people don't realize that sometimes  words can hurt feelings. For example calling a girl ugly, fat, whore, annoying, dumb. This words can affect someone's life. Teens like me would do suicide just to escape the judging part. We are all worth it. Instead of being depressed and feel like you're nothing, stand for yourself and keep fighting. Just like what I'm doing. I've experience a lot of judging and felt like I'm nothing. I let all the negative things past right through me. But all the judgment made me realize that God made me like this because he know that I can do something. I did came back, 

I smile the brightest knowing that I can change. Hope and faith didn't let me down. So, let us stop judging others and start loving one another. 
(:


No comments:

Post a Comment